When you volunteer, you can be a positive influence on the lives of the children! We invite you to explore the different volunteering opportunities we have to help the children.
When you volunteer, you can be a positive influence on the lives of the children! We invite you to explore the different volunteering opportunities we have to help the children. Below are just a few different ways you can help make a difference in their lives:
- Be a voice
– for the children in need
- Visit the children
– Give your time and/or special talent
- Volunteer Teaching
– Are you an ESL or English teacher? If so, contact us for volunteer opportunities.
- Speak with the children
– the children benefit most from listening and speaking to native English speakers.
– Join us in the classroom.
– Knowledge of Spanish is not necessary!
- Chaperone a Field Trip
– taking the children out of the environment and letting them experience the world outside fo the dumps in very important.
– Join us or sponsor one of these valuable trips!
- Raise Funds
– for the children
These are just a few ways you can volunteer. We welcome any idea you may have on how to personally support or raise money for the children. We listen to our supporters and work hard to develop new and better opportunities for our volunteers, so that they can get involved beyond child sponsorship, though giving a donation is the most basic and important way to impact our children’s lives.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to us about your idea(s), please don’t hesitate to call us at 619-253-6384.