Corporate sponsors are essential in helping Responsibility accomplish its mission. Through the generosity of businesses ranging from family-owned businesses to larger corporations, we are able to support the children. With the help of our corporate sponsors, we have made great strides to improve the lives of over 6,000 children that live and grow up around the garbage dumps in Mexico and Nicaragua. Our sponsors enable us to raise awareness and advocate for change in the lives of the children.
Become a Corporate Supporter
Together we can change the future for the children. When you support Responsibility you help children who are living in utter poverty. Responsibility wants to develop relationships with corporations that are committed to our cause and will work us to elevate utter dispear, encourage education and inspire other corporations to take action. Corporate sponsorship provides the opportunity for companies to make positive impact on the children, support advocacy efforts, drive awareness and loyalty of your brand through visibility.
Learn more about Responsibility’s corporate supporters who have and are continuing to make a difference in the lives of the most needy children in the Americas.
Ways to Get Involved
- Grant Funds – Help us build or improve our schools (desks, chairs, chalkboards, computers)
- In-kind Resources – we considers any type of resource or assistance to complete a project that is not cash an in-kind resource. Examples of in-kind resources might include donated materials (lumber, supplies, equipment), donated time (any labor that isn’t paid for), and management time for grant administration or writing.
- Purchase Annual School Supplies for the children
- Sponsor a Group of Childen by sending them to our Summer Camp Programs
- Play Santa to the children
- Provide the food to host guests at our annual Thanksgiving Dinners
- Employee Activation – Add Responsibility to your Employee Giving Campaign. Encourage your employees to support our cause by donating to a payroll deduction program.
- Liaisons – An introduction to other corporate partners, vendors, manufacturers, business colleagues, or entertainers who may be able to become additional sponsors and/or supporters of Responsibility.
For more information on corporate sponsorship and how your company can support Responsibility contact David Lynch at 619-253-6384 or fill in the form below and we will contact you.
Thank you Corporate Sponsors!
We would like to thank our corporate supporters for their valuable support and we urge other companies to join them in helping educating the children.